Project Manager - Roles and Responsibilities
Description: The main objective of the position is to manage customer projects and ensure the project is delivered meeting all requirements. The role requires clear understanding of customer requirements and driving the organization in both planning and execution of the project. Project Manager acts a single point of contact on all incoming and outgoing information on specifically identified customer projects. This includes, SOW, timing requirements, technical requirements, commitments on delivery of project Milestones. It is the responsibility of the project manager to work with the respective functional organizations to develop coordinated plans to ensure project execution and in the end ensure customer satisfaction. Although the project manager may not be responsible to complete specific tasks of the functional groups (engineering, production, sale, quality, etc. ) it is in the scope of the project manager to manage these deliverables to ensure project success.
1. Maintain a detailed project timeline for each project, including key milestones / deliverables.
2. Maintain open issues list of critical tasks on the project (Task / responsibility / timing)
3. Develop / Maintain customer delivery schedules in coordination with Production
4. Manage delivery schedules day to day. Ensure project commitments are met.
5. Take an active role to work with Functional groups to ensure there is a plan to execute.
6. Communication: act as single point of contact for internal and external communication. In special circumstance external communication may be led by the Sales team or Senior Management.
7. Maintain and communicate all project requirements.
8. Direct all commercial discussion, changes in SOW, project scope, engineering changes to the respective salesperson to address.
9. Organize and proactively communicate project status, changes, or delays to all stakeholders
10. Bring clarity to project scope, deliverables, In the case of ambiguous requirements or changes it is the role of the project manager to clarify both internally or externally. If required coordinate / negotiate resolution with the appropriate stake holders.
11. Highlight project risks and manage / drive action plans to mitigate or resolve risk.
Injection Molding Process Technician
Working within a small team of process technicians and mold setters to perform tool changes and startups on injection molding machines ranging in sizes from 770 - 3500 tons (Engel and Krauss Maffei).
Set up auxiliary equipment including but no limited to robots, hot stamping machines, label applicators, and in mold label equipment.
Troubleshoot problems and make parameter adjustments to maintain our quality standard.
Perform mold changes on Engel and Krauss Maffei injection molding machines ranging from 770 – 3500 tons.
Startup injection molding machines with an existing process.
Adjust machine parameters to meet quality and cycle time standards.
Startup robots with existing process.
Perform simple changes to robot programs.
Setup other auxiliary equipment like, hot stamp machines, welders, label applicators, and in mold label equipment.
Perform startup quality checks.
Experience working in injection molding as process technician
Experienced with linear robots
Strong English communication skills
RJG or similar injection molding training
* Assembling and disassembling injection molds.
* Insert Fittings.
* Polishing injection molds.
* Maintenance on molds inside and outside of injection mold machine.
* Ability to operate manual machine.
* Ability to read blueprints.
* Ability to use multiple measuring instruments.
* Previous mold maintenance.
Requirements and Skills:
Accurate use of measuring equipment including, but not limited to:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
© Georg Utz Holding AG