Due to expanding business, George Utz has an exciting opportunity for a Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Systems (QHSE) Co-ordinator to join our dynamic team.
As a QHSE Co-ordinator you will be responsible for maintaining and developing the Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality systems, ensuring Legal and accreditation (certification) compliance.
- Ensure on-going compliance to ISO9001, 14001 & 18001
- Play a MAJOR part in conversion from 18001 to 45001
- Liaise with certification bodies to arrange audits
- Carry out Health, Safety, and environmental activities as defined by current law, best practice and ISO Standards regarding compliance.
- Assist in setting up. Managing and maintaining the companies online Health and Safety Management System
- Conduct ISO9001/ISO14001/ISO18001 Auditing requirements to maintain certification
- Investigate and report on issues regarding product compliance.
- Quality Assurance and Quality control inspection – daily checks on current products and supporting paperwork, random checks on pre dispatch goods and goods return
- Create, maintain and review related documentation for relevant work activities including WTII, SWP, Risk Assessments etc.
- Conduct training activities with regard to Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Issues
- Participate in 5S and continuous improvement activities.
- On the very rare occasion investigate customer complaints, liaise with customers and report to the Management Team recommendations for improvement.
- NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- Accredited Auditor Qualification
- 5 Years+ Experience in the Manufacturing Industry
- Ability to communicate at all levels both internally and externally, either verbally or in writing.
- Ability to complete work correctly and on time in an acceptable format and have attention to detail.
- Ability to focus on both internal and external customers
- Passionate and trustworthy with a focus on details
- Natural desire to continuously improve processes and to continue training to develop expertise, and team members
- The ability to build effective relationships at all levels of the business.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills, particularly with Word and Excel
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- EBIT based bonus scheme
- 33 days holiday (including statutory holidays)
- Free on site car parking
- Modern up to date office environment
Job Type: Full-time
Applicants to email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org